first day..i thought it would really be boring and just plain tiring, but i had fun..all those experiences made me realize that I could do a lot more things than just being 'me'..you know what i mean?! it's like i've discovered that I could really be so social and that I get along easily with new people..it's something that I dont practice before and a lot of people also say that im shy, but now, with all those trainings and experiences, I am able to discover and improve some things about my personality..it made me more open with things and it made me have a higher confidence..
so enough of the serious things..sobrang i enjoyed my first day with my co-workers..they were all approachable and easy to get along with..i didn't have a hard time adjusting because they're really supportive and helpful that makes my work easier for me..i was assigned in the fry station where I handle the fries..the routines were kinda confusing at first but I immediately got used to it..kinareer ko cya..I was able to fry 5 and a half packs(big) of fries..it was so overwhelming seeing other people eating the product that you made or cooked..wehe..there were alot of orders so I really worked double time applying that thing you call "projection" - meaning if you see that the customers are flooding, you have to immediately fill the different sized pockets of fries so that the others could just get it from the rack..at first it was so 'nakakataranta' but I really enjoyed it..all those sounds, all those clicking, and all those carrying of stuff..it was really fun..
thanks to sir roger, sir pili and ate jopay who really made our first day a success..hooray for the jokes of sir roger..wehe..and hooray for us - jenny and tin..=)
yeah go sir roger and his panalo jokes haha :D loveyou! :) wala akong kasabay bukas :(
ReplyDeletewow congrats =D penge fries! haha joke :P
ReplyDeletesan branch ka? puntahan kita! hehe.. =) gusto kita makita magluto!
ReplyDeletetara..bili kita..haha
ReplyDeletesa SM soutmall po..hehe..kakahiya naman..haha =)
ReplyDeleteoooooooooohhhhhhhh new word!=)) wow im learning from your blogs!=))
ReplyDeleteooooooohhhhh...ahahhaha..nice one..
ReplyDelete