Monday, January 15, 2007

LiFe...

These days, I've been thinking deeply about everything..Those changes, those big problems and big responsibilities..maybe I just didn't notice how much my life changed since before..slowly, I realized a lot of things..before, I was just that kid who plays around, mingle with friends, explore things and all but now, everything changed..I now encounter big problems that need a lot of thinking..deep thoughts that should really be analyzed..big responsibilities that you cannot easily escape..yeah, it's fun to grow and know more things but it's also so depressing to realize that there are a lot of things that you should work on seriously..that you can be easily blamed by just forgetting a thing..that you could destroy the lives of others with some decisions..that you need to work with others and not just think about yourself..that you should really work hand in hand with your friends to keep them by your side..friendship is not just a simple thing in this stage of my life..they're the ones i need to survive life and i know that i should do my part in order to keep them with me..not like before that you just become a friend of someone, then after a year or so it ends to nothing..and i don't know how things will go when a few years from now, we'll leave high school life..definitely, college life will be a lot more hectic than what we're having now..


i just don't want to think negatively..maybe with the help of people around me, i'd be able to survive everything..i know that each trial is a challenge..that i shouldn't consider problems as burdens, but instead consider them as challenges from God that all of us should face in order to pass His test of faithfulness..i know that everything has a reason..there willl be good times, there will be bad..all of it counts for life to be balanced so we should just be thankful for everything...

1 comment: