Tuesday, January 24, 2006

tiring weeks

Since last week, we've been so busy about those projects for math and chem..we were all doing so many projects at the same time..the IP, tabloid, class decorations, IP final report, preparation for the intrams plus all of the assignments given each day..all of us are begging for a break but of course we cant, because this is just the real thing..we have to get used to this kind of schedules because when we get into the higher levels of education, especially in college, we know that we will have more than what we are having right now. So at the mean time, we should just push through with everything and just wait for the time that we graduate from college so we could take a long break. we should be able to survive with these projects so we may be able to be successful in all our works to be ready for our future responsibilities. I know it's hard but i also know that I should face everything for my own good. I just have to be strong for me to be able to finish my jobs and responsibilities that God has given me. I know that He is always there for me, and not only for me but for everyone of us. I'm just thankful to Him because He never left me and He always guided me all the way. He always makes me feel that I'm essential in this world that whenever I feel so down and I think of myself as nothing, He always makes a way of letting me feel that I'm loved and He always gives me so many signs to make me realize that I'm really a part of this world. I'm so much thankful that I found my self loving my God. I've finally realized that He is just the one I need for everything that I face and He's just always there, not giving up with my faults, understanding me so deeply and guiding me through everything and helping me find the right path. I'm so glad that I never gave up on Him and finally got the faith that I was looking for my whole life. I will never ever have those stupid doubts ever again for I made my self convinced that He is true and He is everything; He made me and I have nothing more to say but to do everything to let Him feel my gratitude and my love. I will keep my faith strong and I will always believe in Him for He is my God and Savior. He is no less than an excellent God and I know for a fact that He will never ever abandon us. I love Him and I always will love Him for the rest of my life until eternity.   

No comments:

Post a Comment